3 Minute Buffalo Ranch
About 1 carb per serving. So satisfying!
My husband put his store bought dip away and ate mine!
Happy Independence Day, everyone! It’s a hot summer day here in Louisiana. We had plans to fire up the outdoor pit today but… we found out the weather has not been so kind to my husband’s BBQ pit. The bottom plate fell out when he was preparing it for coals! So we decided to have a snack and use our indoor countertop grill later on this evening!
I remembered I had ordered some plain pork rinds from Amazon but ended up just keeping them as an emergency snack. Turns out, I do in fact like everything with a spicy kick! Including pork rinds. My husband grabbed himself a bag or chips and a container of store bought dip… Man.. His snack situation had me feeling like I really could step up my game.
And so I bring you, 1 Carb Buffalo Ranch Dip! (Ahem.. It could be less than a carb.. or more than a carb.. depending on how much you dive into it!)
I based the carb count on 6 servings. 1 carb for 1/6th or 2 carbs for 1/4th is how it showed up in Carb Manager when I was adding it. And there was plenty left over at our house after we had our share.
Here’s what you need:
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 oz Ranch Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Tony Chacherie’s, until it looks like it’s enough really
- Frank’s Red Hot Original, as many shakes as suits your taste buds!
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the mayo, sour cream, ranch, parsley, garlic, and onion powder. Add a little more Ranch seasoning if the flavor isn’t strong enough (I used a total of 0.6 ounces and it was perfect).
- Add in the Tony Chacherie’s and mix (this is our Go-To cajun seasoning, zero carbs).
- Add in as many shakes of the Frank’s Red Hot Original you want. Just be sure to taste it as you go!
- Refrigerate for half an hour (or serve it immediately like we did haha!).
We ate our dip with plain pork rinds.
Y’all, this turned out so good I wanted to share with you all immediately!
Let me know what you think! Also, what did you eat with the dip?
Curious to know more? You might also like these posts…