If you love that creamy delicious cheesecake as much as I do, this one is for you my friends! At only 0.5 net carbs per serving, this one is a winner! (more pics to come when I make the next batch)
Ingredients for Keto Cheesecake Bites:
- 8oz cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 stick unsalted butter at room temp (or 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetner
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
Equipment you will need:
- Allow the butter and cream cheese to become room temperature.
- Use an electric mixer in a medium size bowl to beat the cream cheese and butter together until it is light and fluffy.
- If your coconut oil is hard, warm that bad boy up a little so you can easily get it out. It’s okay if it turns to liquid when you warm it up.
- Add the lakanto sweetner, vanilla, and coconut oil and blend well with electric mixer. You want to make sure it is mixed well to ensure the flavors and textures are consistent throughout your batch.
- Put the mixture into a ziplock bag and cut just the tip of one corner and pipe into your silicone molds. This batch is enough to make 30. If you have a pastry bag or a small cookie scoop, you can use those as well.
- To help get the air out of your little cheesecake bites, drop the molds on the counter several times (*plop, plop, plop*) until they are level in the molds.
- Place the molds in the freezer for at least an hour to firm.
- Pop them out and transfer into your freezer container of choice.
- NOTE: They will melt at room temperature!
For easy macro counting, you can search for this recipe in the Carb Manager app and add to your daily log! Carb Manger Recipe Title: Cheesecake Fat Bombs By Duhon
Curious to know more about Keto? You might also like these posts: